The Church is holding an Open Gardens Event on July 27th 1p.m-6p.m.
Programmes and Maps are now available from Paul and Christine May- 754966 or from St. Werburghs itself or the Church Wardens and lastly from Reverend Carol Richardson on 01538 372082.
In addition they can be purchased on the day from the church or from anyone of the nine gardens that are open helping to raise funds for the church.
Cost of entry by programme is £5 for 2 people.
Raffle to be drawn at Malcwin at 6p.m
Cream Teas , Cakes, Plants available for sale.
The Open Gardens are:-
- Dams Farm, Cheadle Road
- 140, Churnet Valley Road.
- Churnet Meadows, Kingsley Holt
- Paul and Christine Mays Garden, near the village hall.
- Westlea, Hazels Cross Road
- Church Farm, Holt Lane
- Malcwin, SunnySide,- Cream Teas only
- Elm Trees Farm
- Russell and Jo Bevans Garden, Cheadle Road.